Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

it's always sunny in philadeplhia (2005)


I’m currently watching to this series now. At first I was like what?? What is this? But, when I get along, I think this series is pretty funny. I missed the 1st season, so I started watching it exclusively from the 3rd season and in my opinion when you watched series not from the beginning but you liked it and want to watch it again it means that series is good. So to sum it up, I think this series is a good series to watch. Just for the entertainment you know, the kind of a series you watch when you feeling blue. 

Move on to the review…

This series tells the story about the four friends: Deandra (Kaitlin Olson), Charlie (Charlie Day), Dennis (Glenn Howerton), and Mac (Rob McElhenney), who decided to open an Irish bar in Philadelphia. The conflict is about their ego about build this bar and maintains it the way they like. Like any comedy series, this series doesn’t have the lead point, so their everyday life to get the money and lack respect for each other is basically the stories.
 
Oh yeah and one more important thing, Danny Devito is playing a role in this series!

So, interest to add your series collection??

Happy watching everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment