Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

five self-booster songs


I always adore Ms. Beddingfield songs. almost all of her songs always fill with motivational lyrics about life, especially this one. Strip Me tells a lesson to be surviving in situation we feel like can't handle anymre, Strip Me also teach us to be defending our own voices, even though it's a little voice we have, but still it's count. o yes, this song is also one of original soundtrack from "Morning Glory" movie.

coz when it all boils down
at the end of the day
it's what you do and say
that makes you who you are
makes you think about it, think about it
doesn’t it
sometimes all it takes is one voice

Quite similar with Ms. Beddingfield, I also loves Ms. Bareilles songs, wit her magnificent voices simple rhyme and meaningful lyrics, makes her songs so nice to hear on every occasion. Who doesn’t know this song, right? King of Anything has been one of the popular song we listened on our local radio. Well I think maybe everyone has got the point this song trying to tells, but let me explain it again (just for formality: D). King of Anything tells a lesson, well pretty much the same with Strip Me, it teach us to be our self, do not care with other thinking because it’s us who lived the life we have.

and who cares if you disagree
you are not me
who made you king of anything
so you dare tell me who to be
who died
and made you king of anything

all my life I've tried
to make everybody happy while I
just hurt and hide
waitin' for someone to tell me it's my turn
to decide
 
I first listen to this song from Grey’s Anatomy, and from the first time I heard it, I know I’m going to hear this song over and over again later. Well I don’t really know who Ms. Marina is until I heard this, and she has a beautiful voice, kind of voice that can warm your heart (a bit too much? Just nod along). Well (again) this song meaning is pretty similar with two songs above, tells a lesson to turn your back on others words about our failure because one time we’ll find our success eventually.

but I’m gonna burn, I’m gonna shine and multiply
I’m gonna fill up the great divide
you’ll never break me with all the things you say
“Miss Almost, Miss Maybe, Miss Halfway”


4.      4.  Kate Voegele – Its Only Life
Well I think you’re all can catch the meaning from this song by the title. Yes fellas, this song tells us to still carry on this life even though it’s hard when there are many problems we face ahead and we feels like it's already the end of the world for us, because after all it’s only life.

take your hesitance, and your self defense
leave them behind, it's only life
don't be so afraid of facing every day
just take your time, it's only life


5.       5. Glee Cast – Loser Like Me
This song is the brand new song I’ve listened last night when watching Glee Season 2, and from the first I heard it, I automatically fall for this song. I think you all already knew what this song means, it’s very Glee. It tells all the bullies and the haters out there to be biting their nails when a loser they used to mock become some superstar. It also tells us to not give a damn about others thinking and do what we want as long as it’s fine for us to do.

just go ahead and hate on me and run your mouth
so everyone can hear
hit me with the words you got and knock me down
baby, I don't care
keep it up, I'm tunin' up to fade you out
you wanna be
you wanna be
  a loser like me
a loser like me

No comments:

Post a Comment