Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

the lovely bones (2009)


a journey about a sincere in life and the afterlife.

hello hello. Come again with a new review of the movie I've just watched. This one is...hhmm...What can I say? It’s good,  I don't really into a fiction movie about afterlife and heaven but I think this movie is quite good (who am I to judge,huh?)

so let's move on to the review..

The lovely bones tell a story of a 14 years old girl, Susie Salmon (Saoirse Ronan) that has been murdered by her neighbor. The movie line is how Susie let go her soul into the freedom of afterlife and how her family let her go in life.
This movie tells a lot of things either in life and the afterlife. It also takes us on a journey of  how family: parents, brother and sister are the greatest things we have in life. It kinda reminds us of even when someone gone, that person is not completely gone, that person will always will be presence in our mind and heart.

the technical thing itself..hmm..I don't think I can review this because I might be talk about crap rather than fact. So let's move to the positive side from this movie, it has a good picture and wonderful imagination about how afterlife looks like, oh an magnificent effect about how heaven looks like and when Susie entering her afterlife, the story itself I thought a bit impossible, but good thing is they packed it well with the effect and the incredible play by the actors and actresses that makes this movie worth to watch. Again, the acts by the actors and actresses are good, especially Susie Salmon role that played by Saoirse Ronan ,she played her role amazingly. O yes, last thing, the soundtrack, I don't think I had to comment about this one do I? Because you already know I'll say this one is good.

o yes another lesson I got from this movie is that bad people always lose at last, it just takes us on few patient until it happen.
this movie also based on a novel with the same title.
"These were the lovely bones that had grown around my absence. The connections, sometimes tenuous, sometimes made at great cost, but often magnificent., that happened after I was gone. And I began to see things in a way that let me hold the world without me in it."- Susie Salmon (The Lovely Bones)

so,  ready to  trace this touching story??

happy watching everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment