Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

[MV Review] BTS - Just One Day & Akdong Musician - 200%



This is a brand new section in my blog. I decided to put my view on some MVs. For the starter I choose 2 new MVs from Kpop World. Here we go~




I started to put my interest to these cute yet badass boys after watching them in Boys in Luv MV. I don’t really know them before, I thought they’re just another rookies with same sounds and looks. Turns out, BTS is really different. I never know that the song which consist most of with rap can be as good as another song. BTS give different vibe in boy band world. From the same album, Skool Luv Affair, they’re now introducing Just One Day. It’s not as upbeat as their previous songs I think. It has a bit ballad. But I’m not going to talk about the music now, since I’m not an expert in it. I just want to talk about the MV. They look softer in this one. They showed another side of them. Really love the coloring. Pastel color is always mesmerizing. The slow dance is not so good I thought. Since they’re already awed me by their dynamic and energetic dance. This MV also doesn’t have a story which makes it less interesting. By looking from the lyrics, I think they can make a sweet story and put it inside the MV. Sadly they chose not to.


RATE: 7,5/10.




This is the first MV i watched from Akdong Musician. The MV is as sweet as their looks and songs. YG is the best when it comes to idea and concept about their child. After gave viewers a deep impression from Lee Hi, Yang Hyun Suk gave the same treatment with his other Kpop Star’s child. I think YG would like to go with a cute and colorful teenage sweet thingy with AKMU. For example is this one. This MV has a cute and sweet story. It has a twist in the end, which makes it more interesting to watch. After read the translation of the lyrics, it matches perfectly with the story. 200% is a sweet and cute song of a teenage love. Can’t wait for their other MVs. I hope it will be as good as this one.


RATE: 8,5/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment