Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

[Gem of the Week] Korean Students' Cover of Stevie Wonder’s Isn’t She Lovely



I think it is normal for someone to love other countries’ culture or foreigners’ work, especially if the work is amazingly creative. I don’t know what is wrong with people who bash people who likes Korea. Hello, I do not like Korea because I don’t have any clear reasons. Look at how amazing their stage-acts are, look at how ridiculously incredible their music are, to name a few. Look at how talented they are! Like this cover for example.




I found this one by accident when I surfed about Korean female student whose cover of Adele’s Hello goes viral (speaking of that student, she sure has a beautiful voice and incredible talent). Apparently there’s one channel in Youtube that posted covers from Korean students. Among many covers, this cover has catch my ear-ttention (a pun of ear and attention, hehe, I’m trying) the most.

They’re so original and it looks like they made this video when they hang out and just doing the cover for fun when one of them has an idea “Hey, why don’t we make a cover of Isn’t She Lovely? Just for fun, you know.” And they really look like they’re having fun!

What I love from this video is not only their perfect harmony; they also seemed to not push themselves too much and just go with the flow. Unlike many people who really “niat” to cover other people’s song and make a story of their own.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, they are amazing! Kinda like acapella, by the way.
    This channel is daebak~ Thanks for sharing it on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Min, nice to know u :))
      you're very welcome, glad u find it amazing too ;)
      i love you blog btw^^

      Delete