Pages

Friday, September 23, 2016

[Friday Fashion] Jealousy Incarnate’s Pyo Na Ri




As you already know, I’ve always been a fan of Gong Hyo Jin and her edgy style. And I couldn’t be happier seeing her comeback as weather girl in Jealousy Incarnate. As always, she has tons of cute and edgy outfits to show as Pyo Na Ri. And below are some styles I love from Pyo Na Ri. 

Oh, and FYI, I’ve only watched five episodes of this show, so the outfits are only from those episodes.

Pyo Na Ri showed off an effortless yet chich summer outfit in Episode 1. Her red summer dress and white canvas backpack is my favorite!




Steal Miss Pyo’s looks by trying out below outfit!


Wearig loose-oversized t-shirt and shorts during summer seems ordinary, but Miss Pyo managed to turn it into extraordinary. Oh, and how about a pair of checkered tops and jean shorts for tonight’s weather forecast news?  
 


Steal those bold looks by trying below outfit!


Pyo Na Ri decided to “semi-formal” it out in episode 3. I’m totally in love with the bell sleeve top and the pink set.


Finding it adorable? Steal her looks by trying this outfit!

 So, which style is your favorite? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment