Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

[K-Indie] Be Acquainted with Musical Genius, Oohyo



Anyeonghaseyo readers, how was your day so far? I still can’t believe that it’s 2017 already. Time really flies, right? Anyway, I’m probably way toooooo late to introduce you to this musical genius, but, since I love her music, so I find it necessary to share about her works because she really deserves abundant love for her talents.

Meet Oohyo.



I found her some time ago when I read a Youtube comment that recommended another user to listen to Oohyo’s music. Went straight to listen to her song, and voila I fall in love. If you love Cheeze, Acoustic Collabo, or J.Rabbit, then you will most likely love Oohyo too.

What I love most about her is that some of her songs have two versions of lyric: English and Korean. Since I can’t speak Korean well and my Korean vocabulary is really basic, so the two-version lyric is beneficial for me, because I don’t need to look for lyrics translation or bothering my sister-in-law for lyrics translation.

Oohyo has a number of well-written and nice songs. My favorite is Vineyard.



You can visit her official site at: https://oohyo.bandcamp.com/ to learn more about her music or visit her official Instagram account at: https://www.instagram.com/oohyo_official/ to know more about what she’s been up to lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment