Review

Friday, January 20, 2017

[K-Drama Quotes] Age of Youth’s Most Memorable Quotes

  
"I thought that I was the only one who was holding back. I thought that I was the only one who felt uncomfortable at times. I thought I was the only one who was being wary of others. I thought that it would be of no use, even if I did say something. I was scared that I would be hated if I did say something. I assumed that they'd laugh at me. In that way, I assumed that other people were completely different from me. I thought that they were ruder than me, and more reckless that I am. I thought that they wouldn't care. I was being arrogant. Others are just like me. Other people are people, just like I am. They feel as uncomfortable as I do, and hesitate, just like I do. There are plenty of people who are as nice as I am." - Yoo Eun Jae

 "There are two kinds of secrets. Secrets that you can tell, and secrets that you can't tell." - Yoo Eun Jae

 "Lies may be similar to makeup. Just like one puts on makeup to hide their naked face, people use lies to hide the truth. I tell more and more lies as my makeup gets thicker. Since when did I start feeling that going with no makeup on was embarrassing? Since when did I become so ashamed of the truth? Yeah. The truth is pathetic, sad, and pitiful, just like that. Because it's truly painful when your earnestness is rejected by someone else.- Jung Ye Eun
 
"There was once a time when I longed to be special. I believed that I had a special fate in store for me and that my life would be different than that of others. I told myself that I wouldn't end up becoming average, no matter what. To be average means to be comfortable. To be average means to not catch anyone's eye. To be average means to be boring. To tell me then that I was average was a direct insult. Yeah. I'm going to work at a company. I’m going to try my damnedest, just to become average." - Yoon Jin Myung

 "Everyone has their own circumstances to deal with. And until you know the circumstances they're in, you can't tell people how to live their lives." – Song Ji Won

 "Is life just a series of obstacles to endure, for you?" - Park Jae Wan

No comments:

Post a Comment