Review

Friday, March 25, 2011

untitled


Leave unsaid, unspoken
Eyes wide shut, unopened
You and me always be
You and me always between the lines


So I’ve been listening to this song back and forth. This song tells a story of loving someone who doesn’t love you back. How people said that music is describe what we feels is exactly what i feel right now.

I’ve been loving this man for 3 years now, he’s one of the student in my campus. You know how’s the feeling when you love someone so much right? when you blushing every time he’s around, when your heart stop beating every time he passes around you, when you put on your clumsy face and body when he near you, when you stare at him behind dark glasses, when you smile happily every time your friends send you his latest pics, when you always wondering what time he will realize your feeling for him, when your mind says to give up but you can’t because your heart fail you to do it. 

He is everything I’ve been waiting for, everything I’ve been picturing of how my perfect man is.

I love him. I do. But here I am facing my own love alone while keep wishing and hoping he will turning his head and realizing I’ve been here the whole time, waiting for him.

Just a chance to know him more, to make he realizes my existence, to make he knows what I feel, would be countless.

No comments:

Post a Comment